[OpenTRV-dev] I2C expansion connector round 3

Adrian Godwin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 22:04:47 BST 2014

Could you consider 2 rows of single pin headers instead of 2-pin? It's much
easier with veroboard (no cuts between 0.1" holes) and also self-supports a
board better. Split sets like arduino but NOT with silly spacing can help
polarise, especially if the power pins fall in a hole when reversed.