[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV repo

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sun Jul 19 14:21:36 BST 2015

Hi,

Because of SourceForge’s extended lie-down, and the fact that I have stuff I have to get on with urgently, I have copied my current workspace, without history, to:

https://github.com/DamonHD/OpenTRV

I’m regarding this as the ‘master’ repo for now, though:

(a) I’d like a capture from SF with history ASAP for various reasons, and

(b) I want to separate out some of the bulky stuff, such as docs/, to make the entire *code* project much lighter-weight to work on.

Never mind the fact that much more thoughtful plans for a transistion to Git had already been brewed by others.  Sorry…  %-P

Still, needs must.