[OpenTRV-dev] Comms (concentrator/redistributor) configuration thoughts

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sat Jun 6 18:01:57 BST 2015

Hi Aideen,

All I’m saying is that not on would subscribers not contact the leafs directly, they would not contact the concentrator/redistributor either to avoid the security and resource issues that that would imply, and instead the redistributor should aim to relay the data to (say) open sensors.io and end users sub at opensensors.

So the concentrator/redistributor is neither what I understand to be a vanilla client or publisher.