[OpenTRV-dev] Gary G's RX reliability patches

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Fri Jun 26 19:09:02 BST 2015

Hi Y’All,

Gary sent me some fixes to paper over some of my worst hamfisted coding, and I am trying them out on my main stats hub at home.  So far looks good but will see if, for example, I see more stats log lines over the next few days than over the last few:

green[dhd]: wc -l stats/remote/2015062*.json
   2437 stats/remote/20150620.json
   2579 stats/remote/20150621.json
   2785 stats/remote/20150622.json
   2421 stats/remote/20150623.json
   2376 stats/remote/20150624.json
   2626 stats/remote/20150625.json
   1841 stats/remote/20150626.json

Thanks Gary!  I still have to fix the underlying structural issues, etc…  But if this helps I’m happy.  We hope to do a modified deployment into some social housing fairly soon, and having their system behave more reliably is a GoodThing(TM).