[OpenTRV-dev] [OpenTRV-interest] Poor reception at OpenTRV hub from OpenTRV

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Mar 22 15:34:01 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks again for the feedback.

0) Some loss is expected and the system is designed to coast through a missed frame if need be.

1) Make sure that you’re on a reasonably recent code snapshot; I did make some significant improvements relatively recently.

2) I probably need to up-end the RX code to be interrupt driven and probably a few other changes to help hub reliability.  The problem gets worse with more nodes shouting over one another, though I have ~10 getting along reasonably well at the moment, including a couple outside.