[OpenTRV-dev] Just about officially starting the security element of the research for IoT Launchpad!

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sun May 24 17:11:50 BST 2015

Hi,

http://www.earth.org.uk/note-on-IoT-security.html

Comments welcome as always, mainly providing a heads-up for those interested in helping!

I suggest we work here in the opentrv dev mail list (and I can add anyone not yet in it) since the mail is archived and has a nice threaded view:

http://lists.opentrv.org.uk/pipermail/opentrv-dev/

If there’s something that needs to be discussed in (more) secret for some reason (and let’s minimise that) then talk to me directly!

I can add anyone to the dev list that should be for this, and is not already there.

PS. What do you mean “not on a bank holiday weekend”?  But something’s broken on the Internet and needs fixing!  B^>