[OpenTRV-dev] stats outs

Bo Herrmannsen bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:41:56 BST 2015

what i'm after, just for the sake of the experiment is getting a stats
string out that is the same every time and not like the json can come in 2
or more bits...

it could prob be done with the json but that is over my head

also when you do the http call to emoncms you have to have all values at
once