[OpenTRV-dev] Good communications generally except NO binary stats from leaf for 2 weeks

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sun Oct 25 08:35:29 GMT 2015

Hi,

1) I’m very surprised that powering down a node and bringing it up again does not separate its transmissions from something with the same overall cycle.

2) On newer code I do also try to send some stats out on a slightly randomised schedule, though I could improve that significantly.

3) We may not be stuck on the FS20 way of doing things long term and have the opportunity to pick a new carrier etc. I’m like to use the JeeLabs/OEM flavour if possible, but that doesn’t have to be the case either.