[OpenTRV-dev] New software serial library

Bo Herrmannsen bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:53:14 BST 2016

Remember that the Zip used to setup the ide does not contain the
bootloader. It does have everything the ide needs to install our board.
Just not the bootloader
Den 25/04/2016 18.47 skrev "Deniz Erbilgin" <deniz.erbilgin at gmail.com>:

Hi All,

I'm working on a new software serial library that uses the same interface
as the arduino ones.
It has a long way to go and will eventually be both asynchronous and
templated for speed.

If anyone wants to take a look, it's in this branch:
https://github.com/opentrv/OTRadioLink/tree/softSerial2_work

and the relevant files are:
content/OTRadioLink/utility/OTV0P2BASE_SoftSerial2.h
content/OTRadioLink/utility/OTV0P2BASE_SoftSerial2.cpp
content/OTRadioLink/utility/OTV0P2BASE_SoftSerial2_NOTES.txt

Be warned that it will change quite drastically (probably with no notice...)

Regards,

Deniz