[OpenTRV-dev] Repo restructure

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:14:50 BST 2016

Please kick the tyres! Primarily, just try to clone a repo you want to work
in and do some work in it. Things to look out for:
- messed up project config, i.e. you need to do config changes before you
can work: this is what originally happened with the Java repo when Damon
then tried to open it in Eclipse, which resulted in some swearing
- missing files: in theory that shouldn't happen but we may have forgotten
something essential, we can always copy back from the archive repo
- missing or incorrect .gitignore: the Java one should be fine but there
may be more, if you see that git is trying to commit build artefacts,
please update .gitignore accordingly or tell me of the problem and I can do
so for you

Cheers,

Bruno