[OpenTRV-dev] Comments please! FAQ (and wiki), forum and shop

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Dec 20 18:38:39 GMT 2016

Well spotted!

We have to make a final pass tonight or tomorrow am, and actually the trickiest thing is correctly identifying the REV7s/TRV1.5s that we cannot keep in the trial but are of some use for tinkering.  That is going to remain a removable feast, and updated as we identify stuff.

I may be sitting with a huge box of “stuff" over the Xmas week working out in which pigeon hole to put some various boards.  We don’t want to send out anything completely unusable.

But we do have the bank account to receive money from UK customers by bank transfer at least!  Hurrah!