[OpenTRV-dev] Boilers........

Philip Canavan p_s_canavan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 07:12:01 BST 2016

I've got a Remaha (Broag) Avanta, which has both OpenTherm (& OT+) and a serial (TTL) interface. The spec for the latter isn't published, AFAIK, but the client is Java-based and freely available. It's a few years old, and I think the Avanta line is now manufactured by someone else (so may or may not be the same), but the Quinta had the same setup when I last looked. I've been meaning to play with either OT+ or at the very least OT (which is just PWM) for a little while, and there are a few OT+ monitoring gateways available, but I don't think anyone has produced a DIY OT+ "room unit" yet: since OT(+) is multi-vendor, I think it's the way to go.