[OpenTRV-dev] V0p2 Bootloader source

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Thu Mar 10 11:55:53 GMT 2016

The very next update I am going to do, uploading new code into a REV7, I would have to take the unit apart and make a big effort to power it off something other than its internal batteries (2xAA), so the ‘assuming 3.3V’ thing would not work for me!

And only some of our boards present ICP connections (ie SPI), though it is nominally available on most newer boards.

I agree that 4800 can be tedious, and it presents me with other issues too.