[OpenTRV-dev] AVR (328P) EEPROM puzzler

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sun Mar 20 11:25:04 GMT 2016

Hi,

At this stage I’m mainly interested in knowing if anyone has seen anything like it before, since I can’t find anything like it in searches.

And it is a small bit of code in a large system so I don’t really expect anyone else to be able to offer more than suggestions, though many people have been kind enough to correct serious coding errors by me already.

I will probably sort it out myself in time, but inspiration or ideas are always welcome.