[OpenTRV-dev] Puzzling long-term bugs

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Thu Sep 29 13:50:02 BST 2016

On 29/09/16 12:14, Tim Small wrote:
>> divider (or the AVR's clock calibration, if that's possible) to match ?

> I believe the ATiny does something similar (except with the USB clock in
> that case) in order to add precision to the onboard oscillator.  Might
> be worth looking at the code...

Instead of saying "ATiny" - I meant to say one of the USB HID mini
boards which implement it - but I can't remember the name of it for the
life of me...

Anyhow, here's some code which does RC calibration for the ATiny based
on external UART clocking - which might be worth a look:

"Tiny Tuner" - tiny-tuner-2-0100-0002.zip :

https://code.google.com/archive/p/arduino-tiny/downloads