[OpenTRV-dev] PlatformIO

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Fri Mar 17 23:25:26 GMT 2017

Finally got a clean set of builds using Travis IO:
https://travis-ci.org/jeremypoulter/OpenTRV-Arduino-V0p2.

These changes make the V0p2_minimal_hw_compilation_tests.sh script
redundant from a Travis CI POV. Is that script used elsewhere? FYI the exit
0 at the end makes it useless for Travis CI as that hides build errors.

Jeremy