[OpenTRV-dev] Raspberry Pi Stats Hub - heatmon

Tristan Keen tristan.keen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 23:22:14 UTC 2021

  I'd be glad of any links from OpenTRV & perfectly happy for you to
copy/fork anything I've done into there (hopefully I got the licence
right), but still have a number of TODOs to get sorted.  So probably
best not to copy it elsewhere wholesale yet, & I'll keep developing
things in `heatmon` where it's easiest.

Thanks,
Tristan.