[OpenTRV-dev] RadBot Radio Protocol

christoph at winterstiger.at christoph at winterstiger.at
Fri Feb 19 11:48:54 UTC 2021

Yes, those parameters are wrong, but the frame format is correct, I think. It took me quite a while to figure out the right radio parameters the first time around because the code isn’t easy to read either (seems to support multiple old/different formats).

Damon: I think it would be great if we could set up a Wiki page with clear and up-to-date information. Possibly even a specific page just for the Radbot (2) as it’s being sold? I’m sure all of the information is somewhere, it’s just very hard to find it.

Cheers,

Christoph