[OpenTRV-interest] OpenTRV crystal frequency?

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Feb 11 20:52:02 GMT 2014

Hi,

The crystal requency on the REV1 AVR board is 32768Hz, ie about 32kHz rather than 32MHz.

Internally the RC oscillator runs at 8MHz and is prescaled to 1MHz (or lower) for the CPU clock.

Your board might do fine.  Check that there are no clashes of our pin uses on REV1 with other things going on on the Pro Mini.  You would need to fit 32768Hz crystal.