[OpenTRV-interest] OpenTRV crystal frequency?

Derek Jennings EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Feb 11 23:43:18 GMT 2014

I was actually intending to use a clone with the 328
http://hobbycomponents.com/index.php/dvbd/dvbd-ardu/ardu-dvbd/arduino-compatible-3-3v-pro-mini.htmlso
code space will not be a problem.

What is the rationale for the 32kHz crystal? Is it being used to provide
timing for the radio transceiver?

Thanks Derek