[OpenTRV-interest] Purchase Commitment

Gary Gladman EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Feb 12 06:27:02 GMT 2014

I'd like to commit to two controllers.

Does a complete suggested "shopping list" exist of "parts" to support
end-to-end development.

I have been lurking on the project and earth org since before the
project started. I've reviewed and monitored all your activities and
share a lot of overlapping interests.

I would be interested in lending a hand, though probably only in a small
way. Who knows if I spent less time lurking maybe I would have more time
to spend being committed. My skills as they currently exist probably lie
in the development and testing area, though I am keen to grow them in
all the areas your interested in except legal :)