[OpenTRV-interest] [OpenTRV-dev] Very good CleanWeb talk by Mark

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Jan 16 07:45:04 GMT 2014

Very good speech :-D But i smell work ahead

Lucky enough i had another good sleep this night, those herb extracts really helps or maybe its just the placebo effect :-D

/bo