[OpenTRV-interest] Where to start?

Mark Hill EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Jun 1 21:30:07 BST 2014

Hi Steven

Not sure if you are after (a) just a TRV so you can hack it about (hardware
wise) or (b) a TRV you can control remotely, concentrating on the central
controller software. For (a):

http://www.conrad-electronic.co.uk/ce/en/product/559559/eQ-3-Heating-technology-White?ref=list
(even cheaper in 3s)

also check out this:
http://homelabs.org.uk/author/work-on-the-opentrv-project/

(b) - well, that would be an OpenTRV REV2 development board and a Conrad
FHT8V valve then - aka a tinkerers kit.

If you let us know which one it if of these that you are after and then we
can discuss options/ideas?

Regards, Mark