[OpenTRV-interest] Programatically sending command to an OpenTRV board

Alasdair Macdonald EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Nov 6 19:02:30 GMT 2014

Hi Damon

Thanks for the quick answers.

Perhaps it would make more sense to do it privately, then I could
perhaps try to post a summary of actions taken, at the end, and after
we have success.

I may be able to check out IRC this evening, if you were thinking of
joining. Have a few foody things to do first.