[OpenTRV-interest] How I Came to OpenTRV

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Nov 28 20:44:57 GMT 2014

This will surely become part of OpenTRV’s creation myth in the fullness of time…  %-P

Do you have any view on the accuracy/precision of the OpenTRV temperature measurements vs your other gear for example?