[OpenTRV-interest] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Dave Davies EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Sep 7 12:57:47 BST 2014

I dump my excess winter PV into a resistive heating load in the form of an
electric kitchen floor as my excess is deemed anyway.
The thought of powering it off anything but excess is terrible :-)

Dave