[OpenTRV-interest] [OpenTRV-dev] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 12:15:38 BST 2014

Hi,

But I regard that (ImmerSun et al) as borderline unethical on its own, because mindless bulk conversion of electricity to heat via resistance heating is a shocking waste of valuable exergy.

But you’ll see that I’m treading an awfully fine line myself.