[OpenTRV-interest] [OpenTRV-dev] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Sep 10 20:58:04 BST 2014

I wrote a fairly unhappy report for DECC about smart meters, but I still think 2% is way too pessimistic a typical saving on energy consumption.  The main issues I had were about being able to interface with appliances to help people *automatically* save money and carbon.  Doing it manually is hard beyond maybe 10–20%