[OpenTRV-interest] Programmable TRV performance

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 17:32:43 GMT 2015

Note that, FWIW, an RFM12B is not capable of the OOK (On-Off Keying) that we happen to currently use, ie to talk to the Conrad valve.

We are using the RFM23B, and sometime real soon now will move to the RFM69CW, though put that off a bit by buy nearly 400 of the 23Bs!