[OpenTRV-interest] Programmable TRV performance

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Feb 20 16:19:16 GMT 2015

> On 19 Feb 2015, at 16:20, Geert Steyaert <EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN> wrote:
>
> So is there any plan to support that in the future, in that case then I need to figure out if my new boiler also supports that 'standardized' protocol.?

By the way, I am not dismissing this out of hand at all.

I am actually refactoring the boiler control logic at this moment for testability, and in such a way that it nominally can select a boiler modulation in the range 0%—100%, not just on or off.