[OpenTRV-interest] Frankenvalve brainstorming

Nigel Tolley EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Jan 10 00:06:10 GMT 2015

If I had TRVs already, I'd be way ahead of currently, where I've got
two, and on one of those the valve is stuck!

There's 8 in total in my bit of the house, so 6 + 1 that need changed.
Probably another 20 through the rest of the building.