[OpenTRV-interest] Honeywell EvoHome review

Stuart Poulton stuart at poulton.org.uk
Thu Jun 4 07:13:50 BST 2015

Dear all,

For those that havn't spotted it there's a revision of the Evohome
controller available, details here

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/new-products/honeywell-reveal-new-wi-fi-version-of-evohome-smart-heating-controller.html

But in summary, it adds wifi into the controller itself rather than
requiring a bridge, and there's also mention of an "opentherm accessory"
for boiler control.

Cheers

Stuart