[OpenTRV-interest] Raspberry PI/OpenTRV statistics collection

EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Mar 22 08:56:21 GMT 2015

Is there/could there be a step by step "idiots" guide of how to perform a standard set up of Raspberry Pi/OpenTRV for statistics collection (preferably from scratch).

I think I have worked some of it out but I am clueless regarding the latter Java related aspects and I am uncertain how far I might have deviated from a "standard" setup either by accident or intent.

Regards Gary