[OpenTRV-interest] Open TRV what's going on

Michael Castle mfcastle at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:58:25 GMT 2015

Hi Steve,
I got some cheap motorized valves, and use them in a similar way to
you say.    I set them up to switch on heating in the bedrooms at 9pm,
and keep them on until 9am the next day, I set the temperature on the
valves to 29 degrees, so I don't get woken up by the valves moving, my
heating turns off around 10pm.  I only have them fitted in the
bedrooms, so I don't need to change the thermostat.
Michael