[OpenTRV-interest] Question from Steve R

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 11:46:54 GMT 2015

Stuart Poulton <stuart at poulton.org.uk> wrote:

>> This is a rather overloaded diagram for my own analysis, but the blue crosses show valve position:
>>
>> http://www.earth.org.uk/out/daily/occBV.png

Overloaded doesn't describe it - that's (IMO) pretty well unusable.

> Looks great, but
>
> 1 - Whats the actual room temperature doing

Indeed, it's the one thing missing from that.

> 2 - Whats the scale along the bottom ? If it’s time in minutes, 00:15 to 00:23 then imho the valve is far too active ?

I'd say it's midnight on those dates (day of month). There seems to be a diurnal temperature variation that would make sense for that sort of scale.

BTW - what is the state of play for the project, the recent news section doesn't seem to have updated for a while.