[OpenTRV-interest] Adaptive comfort (and stuff)

I8p iatepee at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 13:49:16 BST 2016

I am in the United States and would be all in. We have separate loops for various parts of the house so this would be nice. The issue is that, in the US, the ISM bands are in the 900 MHz range, rather than the 850/860 (IIRC) range in the UK/Europe. Is there a way we can change the radio ourselves or get a version with a US ok radio? If the devices use wifi or Bluetooth, that would solve things for us in the US as well. Also, I'm ok with things being connected online. I have Samsung smartthings and am enjoying it.

Ruben