[OpenTRV-interest] getting hands on some valves

Stuart Poulton stuart at poulton.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 09:38:43 GMT 2016

Great to see lots of responses. On the basis of the info in this thread
here's what we know so far.

- This thread came about following the cancellation of Crowdfunding the
launch of RADBOT
- Most people are looking for 8-10 valves
- There are currently no details around the control of the boiler
- No details regarding what interface will be to for example a RaspberryPi
(I suspect serial<->RF unit.
- No details on pricing
- No details on how to formally request hardware

Thanks to Damon and Mark for contributing from a 'commercial' perspective.
Hopefully we'll all be able to move forward and get a working solution
along with an active development community.

Stuart