[OpenTRV-interest] getting hands on some valves

Damon Hart-Davis damon at opentrv.uk
Mon Nov 28 09:50:14 GMT 2016

Hi,

As soon as Mark and I have a moment to get stuff sorted properly (he is in Finland for the next few days) we’ll get stuff up and running.

Note that this initial shop stock will be *devs only* so will be supplied without code, and with links to how to build and load code, eg with particular tags.

We’ll work out how to get the Radbot consumer version back on the road later, still aiming for the original availability date.

A couple of questions for everyone to help us get this stuff sorted:

 1) How would people like to pay?  Bank transfer /  Credit/debit card / cheques?  (Each have pros and cons in terms of speed of setting stuff up.)

 2) Are people happy to pre-order for delivery the other side of Christmas?

 3) Are people happy to (say) get kit at a discount where one feature is not functioning, eg radio TX, or boost button, etc?  We have a great variety of battle-tested stuff and not everyone needs every bit working, and frankly otherwise I may feel compelled to hoard!  %^P