[OpenTRV-interest] First impressions and questions

Chris Skerry angela.skerry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:03:36 GMT 2017

Marko,

Sorry but you are wrong.

I have bedrooms that I don’t use set to 12 degrees, due to heat gain from adjacent rooms they end up at about 17.  Adjacent bedrooms are heated (at going to bed times) to say 21 degrees.  No problem.

I believe it is the air movement (cold breeze) that sets the TRV temperature to 5 degrees for 30 minutes.  Note that the TRV display says ‘Window 5 deg’.

Well Damon should install Evohome and Danfoss LivingEco to assist in competitive analysis.

My £10 says he will find Evohome better!

Regards,……………Chris