[OpenTRV-interest] Update: OpenTRV Limited is now Vestemi Limited

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri May 18 13:44:30 UTC 2018

On 02/04/18 13:00, Damon Hart-Davis wrote:
> https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6384762855715016704/?actorCompanyId=10803822
>
> This rebrand is part of the commercial investment and growth plan.
>
> The OpenTRV open source project name remains unchanged.

Are the Radbots promoted on the web site 100% based on the open source /
open hardware designs or do they include any non-free/binary components?

I would be really interested in getting a couple of them for evaluation,
do you have any more stock coming during May?

There is also a related GSoC project this year, a student from Italy,
Sergio Alberti, has been selected for it:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects#SummerOfCode2018.2FProjects.2FRadiatorThermovalveReverseEngineering.Reverse_engineering_radiator_bluetooth_thermovalves

Regards,

Daniel