[OpenTRV-interest] Radbot is a winner!

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Oct 1 16:41:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

We’ve been too busy to get a boiler controller / hub out with this one yet, and indeed nor is there an official reprogramming dongle.  We’ll get there but don’t hold your breath… It’s all compatible with (eg) the REV10 and REV2 h/w and code in the GitHub repo (which is what I’m using as a BC and SH respectively).

I’ll send you the discount code.