[OpenTRV-interest] Radbot Seedrs raise

Damon Hart-Davis damon.hart-davis at vestemi.com
Tue Jan 14 14:21:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

Many thanks to those of you that have already invested!

We have passed our minimum funding level, hurrah!  \o/ \o/

Every extra coin in the hat now is really useful, since it gives us disproportionate wiggle room.  (Hint: we’ll only turn money away if we get to about £450k!)

Thanks again for your interest.

Lots of exciting stuff going on behind the scenes, some of which will become public in the next few weeks.

I’m out on installations for the ECO3 programme today, in sunny (OK, I lie) Woking.

Damon Hart-Davis
CTO and Founder
Vestemi Limited
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
m: 07771 597055
vestemi.com<http://vestemi.com>
Follow our crowdfunding campaign<https://radbot.seedrs.com>

[crowdfunding] <https://radbot.seedrs.com>     [radbot logo] <http://radbot.com>
Inventors and makers of Radbot
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the foregoing entities. Vestemi Limited VAT number: GB 200 614 959. Vestemi Ltd maintains its registered office at 16 Willingham Way, Kingston upon Thames, London, KT1 3JA. A Company registered in England No. 08873073.