[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino: getting started

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 11:30:29 BST 2013

On 1 Apr 2013, at 10:52, Kevin Wood wrote:

> Something from the Texas TMP102 series, perhaps?
>
>> This is the sort of area I am not at all sure about.  The Leonardo's uC has the USB built-in, and thus may save board area and power consumption ultimately.

I'm aiming for accuracy of +/- 0.5C max without calibration (and a precision of better than 0.1C if possible to keep temperature oscillation to a minimum), so the TMP112 or a "Mike S thermistor special" are both candidates.