[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino: getting started

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 14:48:11 BST 2013

Hi Kevin….

i was thinking…. how hard would it be to add valve control on the rasPI + expansion board that open energy uses? it would be an perfect central unit and if it can control valves we would almost only need some boards that can sense temp…. just loose thoughts from me…

/bo