[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino: getting started

Stuart Poulton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 16:30:38 BST 2013

As I've mentioned previously.

The problem with any of the 'current' RF solutions is that the low cost RF modules in use are now all EOL by the manufacturer.

I'm planning on using a RPi as the main controller, although as others have stated some autonomy is required without the central controller.