[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino: getting started

Stuart Poulton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 18:58:55 BST 2013

> It appears to be based on the Semtech SX1231, which is several years old.  The encryption would certainly be a nice addition. Digikey price for the chip is $1.75 in 3000 off so that's quite promising for the module being cheap.  Haven't found any European (or in fact any) disties for it yet though.
>
> Stuart:  What was your source for the demise of the other modules?

My source is someone that buys direct from HopeRF. I asked him to get me  a price for RFM23B's, he came back with the discontinued reply. I'm hoping for prices on the replacement, although at the moment exact details are slim.