[OpenTRV-dev] TRV control - my problem, and musings so far

Thomas Hood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 2 14:01:13 BST 2013

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM, I wrote:
> Among the commercial systems that I have looked into only Honeywell
> Evohome and Danfoss Living Connect dare to control the boiler and only
> Honeywell can control a modulating OpenTherm boiler. Reading forums
> related to these systems I didn't get the impression that the software
> in those systems has been well tuned yet.

And just after sending that I found out from the site to which Damon linked

    http://www.webinos.org/blog/2013/02/23/home-heating-automation-using-webinos/

that the Conrad FS20 system also has a boiler controller component.  :)
--
Thomas