[OpenTRV-dev] TRV control - my problem, and musings so far

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 2 14:16:19 BST 2013

Hi,

OpenTRV might never had happened if the FS20 system had incorporated occupancy-based setbacks and the system had had some way to switch to an English localisation.  (I didn't really want to make the rest of my family learn German to operate the controls!)