[OpenTRV-dev] squashfs

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Apr 10 13:03:16 BST 2013

i would too… but i tried to loan a winpc with card reader built in as to write the sd card… it did without any trouble….

and in the pi it would simply not boot…. then i tried the berry boot way…. since i have no means of formatting it. and would have to go get a card reader.. thou it might be the only way