[OpenTRV-dev] Boiler control

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 15 21:57:27 BST 2013

On 15 Apr 2013, at 20:41, Philip Canavan wrote:

> Damon (and the theorist in me) would argue for a heat store and an exchanger

Under some circumstances, eg intermittent sources (solar thermal) and/or ability to capture off-peak energy prices (or CO2-intensity) on time-of-day pricing which is effectively the same.

Really, I'd like an instant/combi heat-pump (thus with no tank losses) if I could get one, but AFAIK no such product is on the UK market right now.